May 11, 2021
Factor Bioscience to Deliver Six Digital Presentations at the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 24th Annual Meeting
-The presentations will reveal advances in mRNA, circleRNA, gene editing, cell reprogramming, and iPS cell-derived NK-cell technologies.
-Factor’s participation in this year’s ASGCT Annual Meeting marks the company’s ten-year anniversary and represents the most comprehensive presentation of the company’s data to date.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Factor Bioscience Inc., a Cambridge-based biotechnology company focused on developing mRNA and cell-engineering technologies, announced its participation in the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 24th Annual Meeting to be held virtually May 11-14, 2021, at which Factor will deliver six digital presentations:
- “High-efficiency generation of biallelic gene knockout iPSC lines using mRNA gene editing.” -to be presented by Mitchell Kopacz on May 11 from 8-10 am.
- “Removing T0 constraint reveals differences in specificity of engineered gene-editing proteins.” -to be presented by Mackenzie Parmenter on May 11 from 8-10 am.
- “Knock-in iPS cell line generation using end-modified linear DNA donors.” -to be presented by Aidan Simpson on May 11 from 8-10 am.
- “Splint and ribozyme-free enzymatic synthesis and purification of long circular RNA for in vitro translation in human cells.” -to be presented by Aisha Svihla on May 11 from 8-10 am.
- “DNA-binding domains containing novel repeat sequences enable temperature-tunable gene editing in primary human cells.” -to be presented by Yemi Osayame on May 11 from 8-10 am.
- “Lipid-stripped albumin enables high-efficiency mRNA reprogramming of adult human fibroblasts.” -to be presented by Jasmine Harris on May 11 from 8-10 am.
Digital presentations will be made available on the ASGCT website on May 11, 2021. For more information on the upcoming American Society of Genetic & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Annual Meeting, visit https://annualmeeting.asgct.org/.
May 16, 2022
January 13, 2022
October 25, 2021
October 21, 2021